Friday, February 09, 2007

Here is my report that was for development committee on the 22nd January

Looking back to my manifesto pledges that I made this time last year

· New employability skills workshops
We have run RU Ready sessions that look at employability skills such as presentation skills
· Help selecting the workshops that fit your needs
I still have not designed a questionnaire for this but as part of the big push for RU Ready training this term
· Intensive Workshops at the end of summer term
I have had discussions with Sam about what needs to be done for this.
· More community volunteering
RUSU placed 80 students in voluntary placements in the community last term
· Expansion of the current RU Ready Scheme
We have run more RU ready sessions than last year such as RU ready to manage your time
· Continued support for volunteer groups
Hopefully I’ve supported you all please shout if I haven’t

Other things I’ve been up too since last development committee please feel free to ask any questions

Inspiring Women
Senate
Discussions with Nightline
MASIV
Volunteers and Societies bash
Teaching and learning stratagem
Sabbatical review
Time off for Christmas
RU Ready
CCMS conference
UBTL

No comments: